Who is RESolutionsUSA?
Company Structure and Background
About RESolutionsUSA The Company
RealEstateSolutionsUSA and RESolutionsUSA are part of CTE-VBMIS Group. CTE-VBMIS Group is a company headed by Mr. Eugene D. Ninnie, P.E., AIA, LEED AP. Mr. Ninnie has been a real estate professional, architect, professional engineer and contractor for over 30 years. Integrating Architecture, Engineering and Construction he solves Real Estate Problems. The CTE-VBMIS Group of companies are RealEstateSolutionsUSA and RESolutionsUSA , Civil Technologies and Engineering and Virtual Building Modeling and Information Systems
RealEstateSolutionsUSA is a Site dedicated to our Preferred BUYERS looking for that specific Investment Property
RESolutionsUSA the company is a Site dedicated to people looking to sell their Home or Property FAST.
CTE-VBMIS Group is an Architectural/Engineering/Construction/Real Estate Investment Company
Utilizing RealEstateSolutionsUSA and RESolutionsUSA and the experience and talents of CTE-VBMIS Group, RealEstateSolutionsUSA and RESolutionsUSA better assists and helps our Preferred BUYERS and MOTIVATED SELLERS and are able to provide unique and specialized solutions for any Real Estate Problem BUYERS and SELLERS have.
Hi, my name is Eugene Ninnie and I live in Wyoming and I love living in the Mountain West. I have enjoy many areas of Wyoming, Idaho, Utah and Colorado. The people, places, recreation and clean open spaces. I find that the people are the most important aspect and resource in the Mountain West. I have met many great and interesting and unique people in the Mountain West.
I fish hunt and ride horseback exploring the west. I was educated at the University of Wyoming in the late 1970’s I have lived in the mountain states area for 15 years and have been in the real estate industry for almost 30 years. Over my 30 year career I have solved many financial problems working with hundreds of people, each one with different set of goals, problems and expectations.
As a multi-faceted professional for over 30 years I am an expert at construction, architecture, engineering and solving real estate problems. I am a real estate investor who has developed, designed, engineered and owned real estate in my 30 years. I have solved many difficult financial problems regarding real estate and can help you solve yours. I have the expertise required to get your home or property sold fast.
My background comes from the construction industry. I started out putting myself through college as a laborer and equipment operator. Working through college. After obtaining 2 engineering degrees, I worked full time in the construction industry. I managed over $285 million in private and public projects.
I then started a successful architecture/engineering and construction company and built to over 30 people, that designed, engineered and entitled Real Estate Investments.
In my 30 years of experience I have had exposure to the Real Estate Industry and have cultivated relationships with other investors and created strategic partnerships with them. Using my resources, working with my relationships and partnerships, I am able to give you the best offer possible on your home or property. I can close fast or on your timeline.
I have been in the Service business for 30 years. Each customer is unique I understand that each seller who contacts us has a unique circumstance. My team and I will do our best to work with you to figure out the best solution for your individual situation. We listen to your story and situation.
We cannot buy every house or property, when a seller needs to sell, but we can certainly obtain other options and or investors who will. If you need to sell your house fast for cash, contact us today for a no risk, no obligation offer for your home or property.
My Professional Experience
I am a real estate investor, licensed professional engineer, architect and contractor who has been designing and engineering real estate investments and development projects for over 30 years. I am an accomplished Executive who utilizes a unique blend of leadership, technical expertise as well as a highly developed business acumen to consistently deliver solutions to complex Real Estate Problems meeting customer expectations.
I am also a Real Estate, Construction and A/E, project manager and executive with more than thirty years of integrating business, engineering, architectural expertise, cost estimating, and real estate Investment in obtaining key specific properties for buyers at any level form the individual investor on single family homes to Multifamily and Industrial investors looking to expand and develop their portfolios.
I have solved many financial problems that cause stress and trouble using Real Estate as a tool and leverage. From the single family homeowner looking to sell FAST or an Industrial property Owner looking to re-purpose the property to cash flow, I can solve them.
Buying and Selling Commercial Real Estate for Sellers and Buyers Real Estate & Land Development ▪ Project and Construction Management ▪ Pro Forma Development ▪ Zoning ▪ Due Diligence ▪ Purchasing, Developing and Increasing Value of RealEstate▪ Pre-Construction Management ▪ Property and Building Inspection▪ Building Systems ▪ Business Development ▪ Real Estate Deals & Transactions ▪ P&L ▪ Portfolio Development & Management ▪National Relationships ▪ Project Design, Development & Management ▪ Leasing ▪ Engineering & Architecture ▪Technical Operations ▪ Finance & Construction Team Management▪ Facilities Management ▪ BIM
He leverages this experience to help specific buyers find and evaluate properties in accordance with their specific criteria and provide added value in assisting those buyers with added information. This added information helps provide better property improvements from the eyes of an experience contractor, architect, and engineer. In the end better cost estimates and due diligence are produced for the buyer
Education, Licenses and Training
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Bachelor of Science Degrees, Civil and Architectural Engineering
- States of New Jersey and Colorado, Registered Architect
- Green Building Certification Institute, LEED AP BD&C, Accredited Professional since 2009
- State of Wyoming, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, 2008 to Present
- States of New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, North Carolina, Licensed Professional Engineer, 1987 to Present
- Board Member with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, Building Systems Committee, and Professional Practice 2013 to Present
Associations and Community
- Pinedale Anticline Workers Group, US Department of Interior (PAWG), Member – 2011 to 2014
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, #296033 – 2009 to Present
- United States Green Building Council, Member – 2009 to Present
- NVIDIA Technical Advisory Committee, Member – 2008 to Present
- City Beacon Master Planning Committee, Former Board Member – 2005 to 2007
- The National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying, Number 9590, Member – 1992 to Present
- American Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying, Member – 1990 to Present
- American Institute of Steel Construction, Member – 1988 to Present
- National Society of Professional Engineers, Member – 1988 to Present
- Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute, Member – 1988 to Present
- NMC Corporation, Board of Directors – 1988 to Present
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Member – 1987 to Present
- New York State Society of Professional Engineers, Member – 1987 to Present