Who is RESolutionsUSA?
Company Structure and Background
About RESolutionsUSA The Company
RealEstateSolutionsUSA and RESolutionsUSA are part of CTE-VBMIS Group. CTE-VBMIS Group is a company headed by Mr. Eugene D. Ninnie, P.E., AIA, LEED AP. Mr. Ninnie has been a real estate professional, architect, professional engineer and contractor for over 30 years. He applies this experience in solving your specific problem.
RealEstateSolutionsUSA is a Site dedicated to our Preferred BUYERS looking for that specific Investment Property
RESoltuionsUSA the company is a Site dedicated to people looking to sell their Home or Property FAST.
CTE-VBMIS Group is an Architectural/Engineering/Construction/Real Estate Investment Company
Utilizing RealEstateSolutionsUSA and RESolutionsUSA company experience profile and the experience and talents of CTE-VBMIS Group, RealEstateSolutionsUSA and RESolutionsUSA assists and help our Preferred BUYERS and MOTIVATED SELLERS, I am able to provide unique and specialized solutions for any Real Estate Problem BUYERS and SELLERS have.
RESolutionsUSA the Company Owner
My name is Eugene Ninnie I am a graduate of the University of Wyoming College of Engineering. I am a professional engineer, architect, contractor and real estate investor with over 25 years of experience. I live in Pinedale, Wyoming. In those 25 plus years I have developed a network of people related to the real estate industry. We are a team that works in solving problems in Real Estate. I have created RESolutionsUSA to help home and property owners with their financial problems and utilize this Team with the website to help YOU. Our team consists of buyers, investors, contractors, financial/banking, architects, and engineers pooling our talents together to help solve your problem
I have been designing and engineering real estate investments and development projects for over 25 years. I am an accomplished Executive who utilizes a unique blend of leadership, technical expertise as well as a highly developed business acumen to consistently deliver solutions to complex Real Estate Problems meeting customer expectations.
I am also a Real Estate, Construction and A/E, project manager and executive with more than twenty five years of integrating business, engineering, architectural expertise, cost estimating, and real estate Investment in obtaining key specific properties for buyers at any level fromthe individual investor on single family homes, to Multifamily, and Industrial investors looking to expand and develop their portfolios.
I have solved many financial problems that cause stress and trouble using Real Estate as a tool and leverage. From the single family homeowner looking to sell FAST or an Industrial property Owner looking to repurpose the property to cash flow, I can solve them and help you
Core Competencies of Company Owner
Buying and Selling Commercial Real Estate for Sellers and Buyers Real Estate & Land Development ▪ Project and Construction Management ▪ Pro Forma Development ▪ Zoning ▪ Due Diligence ▪ Purchasing, Developing and Increasing Value of RealEstate▪ Pre-Construction Management ▪ Property and Building Inspection▪ Building Systems ▪ Business Development ▪ Real Estate Deals & Transactions ▪ P&L ▪ Portfolio Development & Management ▪National Relationships ▪ Project Design, Development & Management ▪ Leasing ▪ Engineering & Architecture ▪Technical Operations ▪ Finance & Construction Team Management▪ Facilities Management ▪ BIM
He leverages this experience to help specific buyers find and evaluate properties in accordance with their specific criteria and provide added value in assisting those buyers with added information. This added information helps provide better property improvements from the eyes of an experience contractor, architect, and engineer. In the end better cost estimates and due diligence are produced for the buyer
Education, Licenses and Training
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Bachelor of Science Degrees, Civil and Architectural Engineering
- States of New Jersey and Colorado, Registered Architect
- Green Building Certification Institute, LEED AP BD&C, Accredited Professional since 2009
- State of Wyoming, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, 2008 to Present
- States of New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, North Carolina, Licensed Professional Engineer, 1987 to Present
- Board Member with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, Building Systems Committee, and Professional Practice 2013 to Present
Associations and Community
- Pinedale Anticline Workers Group, US Department of Interior (PAWG), Member – 2011 to 2014
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, #296033 – 2009 to Present
- United States Green Building Council, Member – 2009 to Present
- NVIDIA Technical Advisory Committee, Member – 2008 to Present
- City Beacon Master Planning Committee, Former Board Member – 2005 to 2007
- The National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying, Number 9590, Member – 1992 to Present
- American Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying, Member – 1990 to Present
- American Institute of Steel Construction, Member – 1988 to Present
- National Society of Professional Engineers, Member – 1988 to Present
- Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute, Member – 1988 to Present
- NMC Corporation, Board of Directors – 1988 to Present
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Member – 1987 to Present
- New York State Society of Professional Engineers, Member – 1987 to Present