Welcome On In!

Now A Few More Questions
To Help Us Learn More About Your Land / Property…Kindly fill out the Form BELOW and provide us with as much information on your property………….

Infill Properties in any Zone. RESolutions purchases them for CASH
Commercial Zoned Land? RESolutions will provide you with a CASH OFFER
Land with Abandoned Buildings? Doesn’t matter RESolutions buys them for CASH
Industrial Zoned Land. RESolutions Purchases these properties for CASH

Please Fill out the Land Sellers Form Below to tell us about YOUR Property

You’re now on you way to a full cash “AS IS” offer.

Land Sellers

List of Seller Property Information
  • Water and Sewer Utilities on / Near Property

    Select all that apply
    Land in county and local municipalities vary in accordance for water and sewer service. Land in the county usually does not have central water and sewer services and therefore one must design and construct approved systems usually by the County Health Department or State Environmental office. Land nearer local municipalities have central water and sewer available. Some properties already have water and sewer stubbed into the property ready to hook up with a fee and permit to hook in. Others have water and sewer at the contiguous road or street but need a road opening permit and hook up permit to connect to the municipality. These are NOT stubbed in but the property is in the local water and sewer district and therefore is paying a tax fee for this service. Depending upon the size of proposed action(what is being planned for the property) sometimes on site water and sewage treatment systems are needed. For example some municipalities require a pretreatment process for breweries and distilleries. Some do not. If a major housing project is planned and the local municipal sewer and water treatment does not have enough capacity the developer will need to construct additional facilities either on site or provide monies to expand the municipal facilities
  • Local, County and State Road Contiguous to Property

    Select the criteria you are looking for. Some Land investors require state and major interstate access that is either close by or contiguous to the property, others look for land within municipalities that have paved municipal roads and street access. Still others like agricultural users seek only access and unpaved unimproved access is fine. Select your criteria
  • Additional Information you want to Provide US

  • Kindly provide us with any other additional information that is unique to your investment requirements that are not covered in the above checklists.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

If you want to chat with someone on our team about your property specifics, feel free to call us at: (307) 231-4190

We look forward to working with you!

Fill Out The Form Below And
We’ll Speak With You Within 24 Hours

Or give us a call at (307) 231-4190 to chat with us over the phone

Our Privacy Guarantee